- Understand the need for or test your disaster recovery plans against a cyber attack.Prepare for and manage cyber incidents and practice dealing with the different stakeholders (press, clients, regulations, insurance, law etc.)
- Management are forced to make difficult strategic business decisions under pressure with limited information. Learn how to deal with a cyber-attack in real time.
- Acknowledging and understanding the potential cyber threats related to your company/ product and identify shortfalls in the current response plan.
- Damage to reputation & finances
- Damaged systems and core business functions crucial for business continuity
- Leaked information/ Confidential data
- Legal exposure to potential lawsuits
- Regulatory exposure
Benefits of Cyber Training
- Pro-actively develop a vigilant workforce
- Empower employees to use good judgement with company resources
- Protect the organisation’s resources from the inside out
- Detect and contain system breach attempts early
- Build a solid perimeter defence and monitoring solution